FENSA registered installers
FENSA is a government-authorised scheme that monitors building regulation compliance, verifies the installation guarantee & is proof of a job done right!
FENSA is a government-authorised scheme that monitors building regulation compliance for replacement windows and doors. We are FENSA registered installers and as such we are assessed regularly by FENSA to ensure our standards are continually maintained and our quality of work guaranteed.
We provide a FENSA certificate for all our window and door installations, a FENSA certificate is all the proof you need of a job done right!
Why you need a FENSA certificate
- Confirms compliance with building regulations
- Shows your installation’s energy efficient
- Ensures it’s registered with the Local Council
- Verifies your installer’s guarantee is insured
- Essential when selling the property
- Proof of a job done right
Why choose a FENSA approved window & door installer?
Did you know?
- Not all installers comply with building regulations, and not all of them will register your installation with the local council.
- Compliance and registration are required by law.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure installations are registered with the local council.
- If your installer doesn’t mention that you’re responsible and doesn’t offer a FENSA certificate or other building regulations compliance certificate, you’ll need to pay for an inspection by building control.
- You’ll need to allow a few hundred pounds for this and make sure the installer agrees in their quote to rectify any non-compliance issues found by the building inspector.
- If there are problems with your installer and you can’t get them back, you may need to hire another to put things right.
- When you use a FENSA Approved Installer, they should always promise you a FENSA certificate when the job’s done.